Inside Sales Representative
REfficient is an award-winning entrepreneurial company, providing an online marketplace to source quality Telecom and A/V equipment cost-effectively and sustainably. Customers can buy the surplus inventory of other companies, manufacturers’ surplus and new product with environmental features. You can also resell and recycle products through REfficient and receive sustainability reporting. We show our global customers that they can reap financial, environmental and social benefits by being efficient and effective with resources.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible to generate new business by making outbound calls, providing information about the products and services of the company, and facilitate equipment sales. The focus will be on Telecom equipment (ex. cable boxes, routers, cable) but may include other categories such as A/V. The overall goal will be to increase the equipment sales and to develop and maintain long-term relationships with the existing and prospective buyers.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work in an innovative and environmental company that values integrity and positive attitudes. The successful candidate should also enjoy working within an entrepreneurial atmosphere, where he/she can apply creative thinking to find solutions to challenges.
The candidate will be based in REfficient's Hamilton office.
- Make calls to prospective customers
- Qualify leads, close sales and/or route to the appropriate person
- Follow up promptly on inbound leads
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Use CRM to track all information and maintain accurate databases
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, following up, closings
- Research and propose channels to reach new buyers
- Develop and maintain product knowledge
- Respond to other sales opportunities, as directed
- Seek out new opportunities constantly to offer the company products and services
- Assist with other business operations, as requested
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales preferred, particularly in Telecom
- Knowledge of Telecom equipment
- Experience working in customer service
- Passion for sales and achieving goals
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, time management, prioritization abilities, and communication
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently
- Positive, proactive, hardworking and able to handle a multitasking environment
- Professional image and conduct, with an emphasis on being responsive and ensuring quality
- Quickly adaptable to changing business needs and processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Good understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook is essential with general computer abilities
Salary: Base salary (based on experience) plus commission as well as benefits plan
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your cover letter and resume to Yuliana at email@example.com
REfficient is always looking for great people to fit our team. We look for individuals with a can-do attitude, a passion for entrepreneurism and a desire to make a difference.
If you don't see any positions listed here, please feel free to send us a cover letter and resume to careers@REfficient.com describing yourself and why you'd be interested in a career with us.