Marketplace >> Fixed Price >> Motorola SBG941
The Motorola SBG941 Wireless Cable Modem Gateway can be used in households with
one or more computers capable of wireless and/or wired connectivity.
This guide provides product overview and setup information for the SBG941. It also
provides instructions for installing the cable modem and configuring the wireless,
Ethernet, router, DHCP, and security settings.
- 802.11b DSSS,
- 802.11b/g OFDM,
- DOCSIS 2.0
- WMM, WPS, WPA, WPA2, and Wi-Fi Alliance Certified
- North America: 2.412 GHz to 2.462 GHz
- 1 Mbit/s DBPSK;
- 2 Mbit/s DQPSK;
- 5.5 Mbit/s,
- 11 Mbit/s CCK;
- 6 Mbit/s,
- 9 Mbit/s,
- 12 Mbit/s,
- 18 Mbit/s,
- 24 Mbit/s, 36 Mbit/s,
- 48 Mbit/s,
- 54 Mbit/s OFDMOptions
- Cable interface: F-connector, female, 75 Ω
- 4-port switch with corresponding: 10/100 ports
- CPE wired interface: 10/100 Fast Ethernet (auto-sensing)
- CPE wireless interface: 802.11b/g
- Data protocol: TCP/IP
Share the Motorola - SBG941
Shipping & Return Policy
Condition: Tested working - The full diagnostic tests for the unit have been completed and the unit is in
working condition. Cosmetically the units
are in good, but not perfect, condition.
Availability: In Stock
Unless stated otherwise, or an additional warranty is purchased, warranties are net 5 business days from the day the customer receives the equipment.
- Any issues must be reported by the buyer within net 5 business days from the day of receipt, or the duration of warranty if a longer period is specified. The Dispute Resolution process will then commence.
- The purchase price will be credited, unless the supplier has a replacement unit available.
- Any costs associated with the warranty are the responsibility of the supplier.
A longer warranty is available at an additional cost on this item. Please contact REfficient for details
Get a no-obligation shipping quote upon checkout.
Since quantities, dimensions, and destinations may differ per order, we provide a no-obligation shipping quote when you check out. REfficient uses a network of the most cost-effective transportation methods depending on where the product is going and its volume, while taking care of any customs needs. The carbon emissions from the shipments are offset too.
For more information check our Shimple - simple shipping service page
If you do not receive what you paid for, you will receive a refund or replacement unit at no charge. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for options based on the particular circumstances.